We are pleased to provide house call services to south Vancouver Island, including locations in the Cowichan Valley, Duncan, Westshore, Langford, Victoria, Sooke and surrounding areas.
- optional in-home consultation, exam and quality of life discussion to aid with end of life decisions and planning
- private, in-home sedation and euthanasia, accommodating for your family’s needs and ensuring ample time for this meaningful visit
- notification of your pet’s passing to your primary care veterinarian
After Care & Memorialization:
- transportation for cremation with Honor Your Pet Aftercare Services
- memorial products including urns, keepsakes and jewellery from Honor Your Pet
- personalized clay paw prints from Peartree Impressions
- hair clippings from South Island Mobile Veterinary Services
- home delivery of memorial products
Communal or Group Cremation – pets are cremated along with other pets and their ashes scattered over the Honor Your Pet family acreage. You will not receive ashes, but may consider a memento such as a hair clipping or paw print.
Private/Individual Cremation – your pet is cremated alone and their ashes returned to you in a scatter box (included in private/individual cremation fees) or in a memorial product (urn, jewellery) of your choosing (at additional fees). Please visit the Honor Your Pet website for details and inquire with South Island Mobile Veterinary Services for options and pricing.
Viewing & Visitation with Private/Individual Cremation – includes the opportunity to say a final farewell to your companion at the Honor Your Pet cremation facility and witness the cremation. This service can be arranged via South Island Mobile Veterinary Services in coordination with Honor Your Pet.
Grief Support Resources:
- a comprehensive selection of grief and bereavement support resources
Please visit our Fees & Payment page for more information on the fees associated with our services.